PayPound has been established in the UK operating under 13545186 company number. It is a global payment company with a presence in the United States and Portugal.
It is a low and high-risk payment solution provider offering security and protection with PCI DSS Compliance for its clients. Among its services are merchant accounts for low and high-risk clients, in-house created payment gateway service, and reporting tools.
In general, PayPound merchant account is suitable for any start-up, subscription account, pharmacy merchant account, travel merchant account, offshore merchant account, and even cryptocurrency merchant account.
It has a high rating of 4.3 (Excellent) in Trustpilot.
Why do clients highly value PayPound?
- Remote account opening;
- SWIFT, IBAN;
- Alternate payment methods;
- Virtual and physical cards;
- Secure Transactions;
- Extensive network for a cryptocurrency merchant account through PayPound connection with acquiring partners;
Alternate Payment Methods
The alternate payment methods offered are smart cards, e-wallets, gift cards, electronic funds transfer, e-checks, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, as well as bank transfers.
What kind of high-risk merchants are accepted?
Upon customer verification, procedure a client can be marked as a high-risk merchant at PayPound. The example of such customers are dating, free trial, multi-level marketing (MLM), bitcoin mining, adult, forex, binary, membership clubs, high volume, international, startups, telemarketing, software, travel, offshore, travel, psychic, drug paraphernalia, coupon programs, direct selling, non-us based international, lotteries, mail order, TMF, pawn shops, social apps, replica merchandise, extended warranty, vacation rentals, weapons and more.
The whole process is conducted online. In general, it takes from 1 to 5 business days until the merchant account is live.
- ID proof of the director;
- Proof of address for all the directors/shareholders (not older than 3 months);
- Personal bank statement of the directors (not older than 3 months);
- Business registration certificate;
- Business bank statements (not older than 3 months);
- Previous processing statements (must be showing the chargebacks, refunds count);
- Proof of domain ownership;
- Business license (for business into Forex, Gaming, Cryptocurrency, etc).
Please note that additional documents might be required if demanded by the acquiring bank at the time of risk evaluation.
Clients should note that the pricing is set for each client as PayPound considers various factors involved, such as volume, ticket size, previous processing history, and geographical locations.
Open your account with PayPound here!